While we are all at home self-isolating (social distancing if you will) ourselves during this Coronavirus/Covid-19 madness, I wanted to share some Easy Pantry Recipes with you all. Many of the below are freezer friendly as well with freezing instructions. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this confusing and unfortunate time. Sending love to you all!
Please let me know if you have any questions and as always, if you make any of my recipes, please tag me on instagram- I would greatly appreciate your support!
- Instant Pot Black Bean Soup– this soup can be adjusted depending on what you have in your pantry! It’s best with black beans, however, you could sub pinto Beans or navy beans if that’s what you have on hand. To freeze: make and cool completely. Transfer to airtight container and put in freezer.
- White Chicken Chili– This soup just warms my heart and soul! It’s been one of my most favorite recipes for years now! You’ll need onion, garlic, chicken, navy beans, diced green chiles, stock of choice, and spices. To freeze: Make and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer.
- Chipotle Turkey Three Bean Chili– So easy to throw to together, makes for great leftovers, and freezes well! If you want to keep it vegetarian, sub diced sweet potato instead of turkey. To freeze: Make and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer.
- Nourishing Quinoa Vegetable Soup– This soup is the perfect soup to make when you’re feeling under the weather! Loaded with 4 powerhouse cold-fighting ingredients! Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, and bone broth. Great for digestion, immunity, anti-inflammatory, and just all around nourishing and delicious. Lots of pantry items in this soup, however, feel free to swab any vegetables you have on hand, fresh or frozen! To freeze: Make and allow to cool completely, Transfer to airtight container and put in freezer.
- Spicy Italian Sausage and Spinach Tortellini Soup– This soup is always a good idea! It has canned tomatoes and broth that you’ll hopefully have in your pantry, and you can always sub frozen spinach and tortellini depending on what you have! To freeze: Make and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer.
- Instant Pot Red Curry Chickpeas– These red curry chickpeas are loaded with flavor and so easy to make! They re-heat really well, so perfect for next day lunch or dinner. To freeze: prep and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and place in freezer.
- One Skillet Chicken Sausage and Orzo Parmesan– made in just one skillet and loaded with orzo, chicken sausage, jarred marinara, and cheese. This dish is SO beyond easy and perfect for the whole family! To freeze: make and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer.
- 5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Rainbow Chard Penne– only 5 ingredients and so easy to make and customize!! Leave out the meat if you don’t have it on hand, and add in any other vegetables you’d like-fresh or frozen!
- 5 Ingredient Instant Pot Ground Turkey Red Lentil Penne– major fan favorite over here!! Just 5 ingredients and so easy with things on hand! Pasta, marinara, onion, garlic, turkey (optional), and cheese- this is a must make!!
- One Bowl Ultimate Blondie Bars– talk about heaven on earth! These Ultimate Blondies are the best of the best. Loaded with chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, Toffee Bits, and Shredded Coconut. If you don’t have all of those add-ins, no worries, a simple chocolate chip and walnut combo would be amazing! To freeze: bake per instructions and let cool completely. Wrap in cellophane and then foil and place in freezer.
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad– canned tuna is always so nice to have around! Make a quick mediterranean tuna salad to snack on throughout the week. If you have bread in the freezer, you could quickly toast up a few slices to make a sandwich or serve with crackers.
- Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad– just 5 ingredients! SO easy to throw together and lasts in the fridge for a few days. Serve as a side to lunch or dinner.