This Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup is the ultimate comfort food! Absolutely delicious, healthy, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- White onion.
- Ground beef. You could always substitute Italian sausage as well!
- Garlic. Fresh is always best, but you do you!
- Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Tomato paste.
- Italian seasoning.
- Garlic powder.
- Red pepper flakes.
- Dried basil.
- Beef broth. Chicken broth will work also.
- Lasagna noodles.
- Spinach. (or kale)
- Grated parmesan.
- Ricotta cheese.
- Salt + Pepper to taste.
- Fresh basil, optional, for serving.
How to make this easy lasagna soup recipe:
This recipe is one you will make over and over again because it’s simple, easy, and SO YUMMY. It’s something the entire family will enjoy!
- Start by getting out a large pot, I prefer using my 5.5 qt Le Creuset Dutch Oven, and heat it up over medium high heat. Add the ground beed and cook until no longer pink and cooked through. Drain excess grease.
- Add onion and garlic and cook another few minutes, until onion translucent and garlic fragrant.
- Next, stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, marinara, beef broth, water, and spices. Bring to a boil then add lasagna noodles. Reduce heat and cook until noodles are tender.
- Stir in parmesan and spinach until wilted. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Serve!! I prefer serving with a few dollops of fresh ricotta cheese and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and parmesan. Yum so delicious!
As always, if you make this recipe, a comment and star recipe rating below is so greatly appreciated! I appreciate each and every one of you for being here! xo, Lindsay
Other Soup Recipes to try!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Taco Soup
- Easy Ham and White Bean Kale Soup
- One Pot Spicy Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
- One Pot Tomato Basil Soup
- One Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup
This Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup is the ultimate comfort food! Easy, made in just one pot and delicious and healthy! It doesn’t get much better.
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef (You could also sub ground turkey or italian sausage)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1–15 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 T tomato paste
- 1 T italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 cups marinara
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups beef broth, more as needed.
- 7 lasagna noodles, broken into 2–3 inch pieces
- 4–5 handfuls Spinach (you could also sub kale or a combination of the two!)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Red pepper flakes and ricotta for serving
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Fresh basil, for serving, optional
- Heat a large dutch oven or stock pot over medium high heat. Add oil and then ground beef, cooking breaking up with the back of your spoon until fully cooked through. Drain any excess grease.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté another 2-3 minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, marinara, broth, water, and seasonings, stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then add uncooked lasagna noodles , reduce heat and simmer until lasagna noodles are tender, ~20-25 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper. You can always add more broth if the soup has become too thick for you.
- Ladle into bowls, top with dollops of ricotta and option to sprinkle with more parmesan and red pepper flakes and enjoy!!