These Easy Greek Veggie Bowls are SO good and so easy! Filled with sautéed vegetables, brown rice, homemade tzatziki, and all the toppings. They are the absolute perfect weeknight dinner but also great for lunches and meal prep.
I love anything and everything greek and greek bowls are one of my favorite things to make because you can either grill chicken, sauté vegetables, shrimp, etc., then add it to a bowl with all the toppings! It truly takes no time at all.
Pro TIPP: I like to prep a batch of homemade tzatziki at the beginning of the week and store it in the fridge for the week. Not only is it great for bowls, but I love just dipping raw veggies in it for a healthy afternoon snack.
Hope you love these bowls!! If you make them, I would be so appreciative if you left a comment/review below to let me know what you think! xo and enjoy!Print
Easy Greek Veggie Bowls
- Yield: 2–3 1x
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, medium dice
- 1 zucchini squash, ends removed, cut into half moons
- 1 yellow squash, ends removed, cut into Half moons
- 1/4 red onion, medium dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
For serving: all are optional. Feel free to adjust depending on whatever you have on hand!
- Brown rice (I used a frozen packet from Trader Joe’s. You can also sub cauliflower rice)
- Tzatziki sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cucumber
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Pita bread
- Fresh parsley, as garnish
- Lemon wedges
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, and garlic to a large mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add veggies and cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring frequently until soft and slightly charred.
- To assemble: add warm rice and veggies to the base of your bowls. Top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, tzatziki, feta, and parsley. Serve with pita bread and lemon wedges and ENJOY!!