These Easy Frozen Paloma Cocktail’s are my favorite warm weather beverage of choice right now. Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice. That’s it. This oh so refreshing summertime Bev is simply a frozen version of the classic Paloma.
Paloma slushies, if you will.
Only 5 simple ingredients, a few minutes, and you’ll be sippin’ on these delicious beverages in no time.
Perfect for weekends at the lake, poolside hangs, Mexican fiesta’s, or any backyard bbq. Perfect for any occasion, and I can assure you, will be the talk of the party.
This Easy Frozen Paloma Cocktail Recipe only makes 2 cocktails, but it doubles or triples perfectly. Pitcher Paloma Slushies for the whole gang! Woop Woop!!
Hope you love! I would love to see your creations if you try!Print
Easy Frozen Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1/2 c freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 c silver tequila
- Juice of 2 limes, more or less to taste
- 2 T simple syrup *see notes (can sub honey or agave nectar)
- 3 c ice
- Lime or grapefruit wedges, as garnish, optional
- Sugar, for rim (can also use salt)
- To your blender or food processor, add tequila, grapefruit juice, lime, simple syrup, and ice. Blend until smooth and slushy!
- Take a lime wedge and run it all around the rim of your glass until the rim is wet. Put some sugar (or salt) on a plate and now dip the rim into the sugar until the rim is coated.
- Pour slushies into each cup, garnish with a lime or grapefruit wedge and enjoy!!
*How to make simple syrup: Add equal parts sugar and water to a small saucepan on the stove. Bring to a boil and stir until all sugar dissolves. Let cool and store in a mason jar in the fridge for 3-4 weeks. So easy and great to have on hand for cocktails!