5 Ingredient Buffalo Egg Salad filled with hard-boiled eggs, buffalo sauce, avocado oil mayo, green onions, and celery. Whole 30 approved and perfect for lunch meal prep!
One of my favorite things to make at the beginning of the week is egg salad. It’s healthy, delicious, and one of those super easy grab-n-go type of meals. It’s also very versatile so you can change up the way you eat it throughout the week if you’d like. This 5 Ingredient Buffalo Egg Salad has so much flavor with only 5 simple ingredients!
The 5 Ingredients you’ll need are:
- Buffalo Sauce (Love Frank’s Red Hot Original)
- Mayo (My favorite is Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- Green Onions
What is the easiest way to hard-boil eggs?
My go-to method is to put the eggs in a large stock pot and cover with cool water. Then put over the heat, bring to a rolling boil, and immediately turn off the off but let the eggs sit in the hot water for 10-12 minutes. Once your timer goes off, transfer to an Ice bath to let cool/stop the cooking process. From there, peel per usual and proceed!
My favorite way to eat this Buffalo Egg salad is on toasted bread with lettuce and extra buffalo sauce! But it’s also delicious on a toasted bagel, with crackers, in a wrap, etc.! I hope you love!!
As always, if you try and love this recipe, a comment and review below is so greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for being here! xo, LindsayPrint
5 Ingredient Buffalo Egg Salad
This 5 Ingredient Buffalo Egg Salad is an absolute must make. Delicious on a salad, as a sandwich, wrap, with crackers, etc.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 10 eggs
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayo (I like primal kitchen avocado oil mayo)
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (I love Frank’s Red Hot), plus more for serving
- 2 green onions, green parts only
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Add eggs to a large stock pot and cover with cool water. Bring to a rolling boil, then remove from heat and let sit for about 11-12 minutes. When timer goes off, immediately transfer to an ice bath (a large bowl of ice water) and let cool for 5-6 minutes.
- To prepare egg salad, add diced hard boiled eggs to a mixing bowl along with celery, mayo, buffalo sauce, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Serve on bread, with crackers, on a salad, etc. I always serve with extra buffalo sauce 🙂 Enjoy!!