Today I’m sharing a super Easy BBQ Chicken recipe with you all. This recipe calls for just a few simple ingredients and it comes out perfectly juicy every time!
I’ve been making this recipe for a long time, but have never gotten around to photographing it quick enough before it’s gone! It’s seriously so juicy, so saucy, and so good.
I love adding a little bit of Sriracha to the BBQ sauce for a little kick to balance out the sweetness. This recipe is perfect for backyard hangs with family and friends or even just a weeknight dinner for the family.
It makes great leftovers and pairs well with so many things! Grilled Corn, Okra, Potato Salad, Mac & cheese, Salad, you name it! I hope you love it as much as we do!!!Print
Grilled BBQ Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs (can also use chicken breasts, bone-in, whatever you prefer, just adjust cook time accordingly)
- 1 c BBQ sauce (I used the Kansas City Style BBQ sauce from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 T sriracha
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and Freshly Cracked Pepper
- Combine BBQ sauce, sriracha, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add chicken and toss to combine. Transfer to the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature before putting on the grill. Preheat grill or indoor grill pan (can also use cast iron skillet) over medium high heat (I set my pellet grill to 400 degrees).
- Add chicken to preheated grill and cook for 12-15 minutes, flipping and basting with BBQ sauce halfway through. Remove from the grill when chicken is fully cooked (internal temperature of about 165 degrees and juices run clear).
- Transfer chicken to a plate and tent with foil. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.