These Easy Asian Garlic Noodles come together in 5-10 short minutes and are to die for delicious! A copycat version of the Garlic Noodles at Mot Hai Ba Restaurant in Dallas.
Melted butter, freshly minced garlic, oyster sauce, and soy sauce make up the simple yet insanely delicious sauce. Tossed with scallions and egg noodles and that’s it! They are creamy, flavorful, and pretty much the tastiest thing on earth.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Oyster sauce.
- Soy sauce.
- Egg noodles. (I used cantonese egg noodles- blue dragon brand)
There is a restaurant here in Dallas called Mot Hai Ba and they have melt in your mouth garlic noodles that are truly the BEST of the best! I think everyone that’s been to the restaurant has tried the garlic noodles! Anyway, I wanted to create my own copycat recipe for when you want to re-create them in the comfort of your own home.
If you haven’t been to Mot Hai Ba before, definitely make it a point to go in sometime soon. It’s the cutest and coziest atmosphere and all of the food is outstanding!
How do you make these garlic noodles?
Making these noodles is very simple! Start by cooking your noodles in a medium sized saucepan. While the noodles are cooking, make the sauce by grabbing a small saucepan- add butter and garlic over low heat and allow to melt. Then, add in oyster sauce and soy sauce and stir to combine.
Allow the sauce to simmer over low heat for just a few minutes, adding the scallions towards the end. Drain cooked noodles and immediately toss with the sauce. Voila! That’s it and they are ready to be devoured.
- Crispy shrimp
- Green Beans
- A bed for any glazed meat
- Stir fried vegetables
I hope you absolutely LOVE this dish! As always, a comment and/or star rating review below is always so helpful for me and for other readers. Thank you so much for the support!Print
Easy Asian Garlic Noodles
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- 6 Tablespoons butter *see notes
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh garlic (garlic paste also worked really well)
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 oz egg noodles (I used cantonese egg noodles- blue dragon brand)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, green and light green parts only, more as desired
- bring a medium pot of water to a boil and cook noodles per instructions on package.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter and garlic over low heat. Add in oyster sauce and soy sauce and stir to combine. Stir in scallions and simmer over very low heat until noodles are done.
- Drain noodles and immediately toss with sauce. Best eaten fresh– ENJOY!!!
Feel free to add 2-3 Tablespoons of butter if you’re feeling up to it! It is delicious either way and I toned back the butter as much as I could but you can always add more!!