Healthy and delicious Dilly Potato Salad to save the day!
This potato salad is seriously so so good! It’s a much lighter version than your standard potato salad, if you will. We tossed the potatoes in a shallot dijon vinaigrette and lots of fresh herbs.
If you’re still looking for things to make for Labor Day, this is the perfect dish. It’s incredibly flavorful, and perfect for any group gathering, and pairs well with seriously anything and everything!
I personally love serving this dish warm, but it’s good warm or cold! I hope you love it!!Print
Dilly Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2.5– 3 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1–2 inch pieces
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c fresh dill, chopped
- 3 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 T chopped chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- whisk oil, shallots, lemon, dijon, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add vinegar and potatoes and cook for 25-30 minutes, until fork inserts easily but potatoes aren’t falling apart. Drain.
- Add potatoes and herbs to bowl of vinaigrette and toss to coat. Adjust salt and pepper at this time.
- Serve warm and enjoy!