Everyone loves a hot cheesy dip to dig into and this Creamy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is our absolute favorite!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DEXAS, ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.
We all need a go-to dip to make when entertaining friends, heading to a party, etc, and This creamy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is a total must have. It’s super easy and can be prepped ahead of time and simply popped in the oven just before your guests arrive.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Creamy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Olive oil
- Fresh spinach (I prefer over frozen, however, frozen can be used as well, just make sure to drain out the excess liquid)
- Red bell pepper (adds so much flavor!)
- Minced garlic
- Marinated artichokes
- Garlic and herb Boursin cheese (game changer ingredient!)
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheese (I like to use the quatro formaggio blend from Trader Joe’s but a combination of parmesan and mozzarella is delicious as well!)
- Salt and Pepper
I personally love eating with tortilla chips, but you could always serve with an assortment of crackers, chips, pita bread, and veggies so everyone has an option.
Something I always get asked about are my most used items in the kitchen, and these Dexas Mini Mitts (pictured above) are most definitely a top used item. They are heat resistant up to 500 degrees so no more getting burned through cloth oven mitts! They are also dishwasher safe, so they are super easy to keep clean. They come in a few different colors and store really nicely. I absolutely love them and think they would make a great gift for all your chef friends!
I hope you love this dip as much as we do! If you end up making, a comment and review below is always so greatly appreciated! It’s so helpful for other readers and for myself. xoxo, Lindsay
THANK YOU AGAIN TO DEXAS FOR SPONSORING THIS POST!Print
Creamy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 5-6 1x
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 12 oz fresh spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 12 oz jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 5 oz garlic and herb Boursin cheese, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 1/2 cups cheese (I like to use the quatro formaggio blend from Trader Joe’s but a combination of parmesan and mozzarella is delicious as well!)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×9 baking dish; set aside.
- Heat oil a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add spinach and sauté 3-4 minutes, until wilted. Add in garlic and red pepper and sauté another minute or so.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add in Boursin cheese and cream cheese, and stir until creamy.
- Add spinach mixture to a mixing bowl along with mayo, shredded cheese, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Spread into greased dish, top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes, until bubbling.
- serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread and enjoy!