Copycat Heavenly Hunks Recipe
Copycat Heavenly Hunks! Your favorite no-bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookies made at home.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 18 cubes 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 3 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1/3 cup almond flour + 2 Tablespoons
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup agave nectar + 2 Tablespoons (you can sub maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar (you can sub brown sugar)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Add 1 cup rolled oats to your blender or food processor and blend until a powder like consistency forms. Add to a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl with blended oat flour, add remaining 2 cups rolled oats, almond flour, coconut flakes, agave nectar, coconut oil, cashew butter, and coconut sugar. Toss to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Press very firmly into pan until it’s in an even layer. Transfer to the freezer for 20-30 minutes until firm.
- Cut into cubes and store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week. ENJOY!!!
*This recipe may make more than 18 cubes depending on how big/little you slice them.
Keywords: heavenly hunks recipe, copy cat recipe, healthy snack recipe, snacks