- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 2 loaves 1x
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 3 c granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1– 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Option to add walnuts, pumpkin seeds, or chocolate chips (about 3/4 c)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and grease 2 loaf pans.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream the oil and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs in one at a time, and mix until smooth.
- Now add pumpkin puree, and continue mixing until combined.
- Slowly add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Fold walnuts or chocolate chips into the batter, and pour into greased loaf pans.
- Option to top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then slice and serve!