Chopped Chickpea Salad
For the salad:
- 1– 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1–12 oz jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 c radishes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, quartered
- 1/3 c kalamata olives
- 1/4 c red onion, sliced
- 1/2 c crumbled feta
- Fresh Basil, sliced into ribbons, for serving (can also sub in Dill)
- 7–8 c arugula
For the dressing:
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To prepare dressing, add all ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Add all ingredients but the arugula, feta, basil, and dressing to a large mixing bowl.
- Just before serving, add arugula, feta, basil, and dressing, and toss to combine.