I love a big salad loaded with all the things- a little crunch with every bite.. mmmm. I’m most definitely an “all toppings” kinda gal no matter what it’s pertaining to. More is more!
This chopped mediterranean chickpea salad is not only easy to throw together, it’s super healthy and SO delicious. If you are serving to a group, simply put everything but the arugula, feta cheese, and dressing in a large bowl. When you are ready to serve, add arugula, feta, and dressing, and toss it up!
You could also add hearts of palm because yum. Also an option to add grilled chicken or shrimp, or protein of choice. There are no rules here, just one big party in a bowl. I hope you love love love!Print
Chopped Chickpea Salad
- Yield: 3–4 1x
For the salad:
- 1– 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1–12 oz jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 c radishes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, quartered
- 1/3 c kalamata olives
- 1/4 c red onion, sliced
- 1/2 c crumbled feta
- Fresh Basil, sliced into ribbons, for serving (can also sub in Dill)
- 7–8 c arugula
For the dressing:
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To prepare dressing, add all ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Add all ingredients but the arugula, feta, basil, and dressing to a large mixing bowl.
- Just before serving, add arugula, feta, basil, and dressing, and toss to combine.