- 2 T butter or olive oil
- 3–4 teaspoons chipotle paste (a must have in the kitchen) *You can also use 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo, seeds removed + a little sauce from the can.
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 c sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced for topping
- Cilantro, chopped for topping
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the chipotle paste, mushrooms, garlic, salt, pepper, cream, and parm; whisk together.
- Heat butter or oil in two 6 inch skillets over medium heat. When skillet is hot, divide the cream mixture between the two skillets, and cook for 2 minutes, or until mixture is starting to bubble.
- Crack the eggs into each skillet, reduce the heat just a tad, and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until egg white is cooked, but yolks still runny.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, and top with sliced avocado and cilantro.