- 4–5 cloves garlic, finely chopped (I looooove garlic, so I most definitely use 5)
- 2 1/2 T white vinegar
- 1 large handful cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 large handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- Combine garlic, vinegar, cilantro, parsley, chipotle paste(optional), and spices in a bowl, and stir to combine.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice over the herb mixture and give it a stir. Store in fridge until ready to use.
I like the texture best when I finely chop the herbs by hand, however, you can absolutely use a blender or food processor to speed it up a bit.