Cacio e Pepe Ravioli with Sautéed Mushrooms and Arugula
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2–3 T olive oil (can also sub butter/ghee)
- 1 8.8 oz package cacio e Pepe Ravioli
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Grated Parmesan, to taste
- 2–3 cups arugula
- Red pepper flakes, for serving, optional
- Heat oil or butter in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add shallots and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil, add ravioli and cook for 2-3 minutes, until cooked. Drain, and add directly to skillet with mushrooms and shallots.
- Toss ravioli and mushrooms with arugula and grated parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and option to top with red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.