FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 1 lb boneless, skinnless, chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 c red quinoa
- 1 1/4 c chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
FOR THE ZUCCHINI BOATS:
- 4 zucchini squash, halved and seeds removed
- 3 T shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp buffalo sauce
- 1–2 tsp water
- chopped cilantro, as garnish
- Place chicken breasts and uncooked quinoa in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- top with salt, pepper, garlic, buffalo sauce, and chicken broth. Gently stir to combine, and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 8 hours.
- When chicken is fully cooked, remove from pot and place onto cutting board; using two forks, shred chicken and return to pot.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease two 9 x 14 baking dishes.
- Fill each zucchini boat with 1/4 cup chicken mixture followed by shredded cheese.
- Bake covered for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, buffalo sauce, and water; stir to combine.
- Drizzle zucchini boats with buffalo crema and garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately or store in meal prep containers.