Would it even be the Super Bowl without something Buffalo flavored??? No, no it wouldn’t. These Buffalo Chicken Mini Bell Pepper “Nachos” are pretty much the best thing I’ve ever tasted. seriously. They are UNREAL. Sorry for yelling, but holy moly- I’m not even kidding! These are an absolute must have for any game day, and with the Super Bowl right around the corner, I’m fairly certain they belong. SO EASY AND SO GOOD.
Can you make these Buffalo Chicken Mini Bell Pepper “Nachos” dairy free?
Absolutely! I topped them with chopped green onions, cilantro, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and blue cheese crumbles, and OH>MY>GOSH. Words can’t even describe the goodness. However, leave off the cheese and dressing if you would like. The chicken already has so much flavor, they will be so delicious no matter what. Do yourself a favor and make these ASAP!!!
Other game day recipes to try!
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas – makes enough for a crowd! Set up a build your own taco station for an easy, yet delicious meal.
- Green Chile Chicken Nachos- Is there anyone that wouldn’t love a big tray of nachos? Leave off the chicken to make it vegetarian. So cheesy and SO delicious.
- Salsa Verde– the key to my heart?? Homemade salsa. It’s loaded with flavor and simply can’t be beat.
Buffalo Chicken Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
For the chicken:
- 1– 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 1.3 lbs)
- 1/2 c franks red hot buffalo sauce
- 1/3 c chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 4 oz cream cheese
For the nachos:
- 1 lb bag of mini bell peppers, stems removed, halved, seeded, and lightly flattened
- 3/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalepeno, sliced
- 3 green onions, for topping
- Fresh cilantro, for topping
- a few T buffalo sauce, for drizzling on top
- a few T ranch dressing, for drizzling on top
- Blue cheese crumbles, for topping
- To your instant pot or slow cooker add chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, buffalo sauce, and chicken broth. If using instant pot, cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. if using slow cooker, high for 6 hours, low for 4 hours.
- When chicken is cooked, transfer to your stand mixer or cutting board to shred. Return shredded chicken back to the pot and add cream cheese. Keep stirring until cream cheese is fully melted.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line 9 x 14 Sheetpan with parchment paper. Arrange flattened pepper halved on Sheetpan and add a little chicken mixture to each one.
- Top with shredded cheese and jalepeno slices. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, and top with green onions, cilantro, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and blue cheese crumbles. ENJOY!!!