Who wants a mug of this warm and cozy Boozy Hot Cocoa? Me, pleaseeee!
I’m officially on Mountain time, and couldn’t be happier about it, which is why this decadent cup of heaven will be my go-to allllll weekend long.
I love slipping away from real life for a few days to relax, reset, sip on delicious cocktails, eat good food, and just have a good ole time with my friends & family.
Whether your in the mountains or not, this rich, decadent, creamy, and slightly boozy hot chocolate is a sure-fire way to have an absolutely perfect afternoon.
In a medium saucepan, simply heat up the milk and sugar, and gradually stir in the cocoa powder, whisking until there aren’t any lumps. Heat until mixture is steaming hot. Remove from heat, pour in Kahlua, and serve in a mug topped with marshmallows.
Now go put on those PJ’s and cuddle up by the fire with this mug of goodness. Cheersieeeesssssss!!!Print
Boozy Hot Cocoa
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 6 cups milk
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 3–4 T granulated sugar, more to taste
- 2 parts Kahlua
- 2 parts Baileys
- Marshmallows, for serving
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and sugar.
- Gradually stir in cocoa, and continue whisking until no lumps remain.
- Cook until mixture is steaming. Remove from heat, stir in Kahlua and Baileys, and serve hot with marshmallows. Adjust alcohol to taste.