Everyone needs a really good blueberry Muffin recipe in their life, don’t ya think? Especially one that involves a mouth watering buttery and crumbly cinnamon topping.Yes, yes, and yes. These Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Crumb Topping are a dream.
Long weekends are the best. Alessandro and I finally found the time to cross some things off of our never ending to-do list, eat at a few new restaurants, and enjoy some quality couch time together. It’s so necessary sometimes to step back and catch up on life. Or just catch up on couch time.
This blueberry muffin recipe is the perfect go-to for a quick breakfast or mid-morning snack. Bring with you to your next breakfast potluck, and everyone will thank you. They’re quick, easy, kid-friendly, and SO SO SO good.Print
Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- Yield: 15 muffins 1x
For the Muffins:
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 11 oz fresh blueberries
Cinnamon Crumb Topping:
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 2/3 c granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line muffin pan with paper liners and set aside
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk all crumb topping ingredients together. Stir with a fork or pinch with fingers until it becomes crumbly. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl or mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add in one egg at a time, followed by milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to the mixer and slowly mix together.
- Gently fold in blueberries, and spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full.
- Top with crumb topping and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserts and comes out clean. remove from oven and brush muffins with melted butter.
- Leave in the pan for a few minutes before placing onto a wire rack to cool.