This Healthy Almond Butter Blueberry Granola is the perfect make ahead breakfast or snack. It’s easy, delicious, and filling!
I absolutely love making homemade granola. It’s so much better than the store-bought kind, much cheaper, and honestly way more delicious! This is one of my favorite granola recipes because it’s so easy and also really healthy! Perfect for easy breakfasts, a quick healthy snack, or any other time of day!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This new homemade blueberry granola recipe is filled with simple ingredients, most of which you may have in your pantry!
- Gluten free rolled oats.
- Sliced almonds.
- Coconut oil.
- Creamy almond butter.
- Maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract.
- Dash of salt.
- Dried blueberries.
Making your own granola is really fun and also really easy to switch it up! You can pretty much customize it exactly how you like it. If you like coconut, throw it in there. Chocolate chips, absolutely!
How do you make this easy granola recipe?
Combine your rolled oats (not instant!) and almonds in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Then in another bowl, add coconut oil and almond butter and heat it up for 30-40 seconds until creamy and melty. To the same bowl, add maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt and stir to combine then pour over the oats and almonds.
It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare then all you have to do is pop it in the oven to bake! Once it’s done baking and it has cooled off, we will add in some dried blueberries and then store it in mason jars for the week! So easy and so good. If you love homemade granola recipes, this Easy Peanut Butter Almond Granola is another one of our favorites.
Toss everything together until the oats are completely coated in the coconut oil and almond butter mixture. Arrange into an even layer on a parchment or silicone baking mat lined sheetpan and bake at 300 degrees for 25-35 minutes, until golden. Let cool completely, then break up and toss in dried blueberries. Store in mason jars for the week and enjoy!!
- Blueberry Granola Parfait with greek yogurt, fresh fruit, granola, and honey. My favorite easy breakfast!
- With your favorite milk and fresh berries (I love it with almond milk, strawberries, and blueberries!)
- As a healthy grab-n-go mid morning or afternoon snack!
Other Healthy Breakfast Recipes to try!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Zucchini Bread
- Make-Ahead Sausage Egg Cups
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Energy Balls
- 5 Minute Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats
- How to make the best oven baked bacon
- Breakfast Casserole
- Berry Breakfast Smoothie
Healthy Almond Butter Blueberry Granola
This Healthy Almond Butter Blueberry Granola is the perfect make ahead breakfast or healthy snack. It’s so delicious and comes together in no time!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup really creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups dried blueberries, more as desired
- preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a large rimmed Sheetpan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Combine oats and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil and almond butter and microwave for 30-45 seconds until melted. Stir together til creamy then add maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour coconut oil mixture over the oats and almonds and toss really well until everything is nice and coated.
- Spread into an even layer on baking mat and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool before breaking into pieces. Toss in dried blueberries and store in mason jars for the week. Enjoy!!!
*This is such a great recipe to bring to a friend that’s had a new baby or any other meal drop off. I bring over in large mason jars along with yogurt and fresh berries.
Keywords: blueberry granola, granola, breakfast, snacks, healthy