Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Hot Honey Dijon Sauce– an absolute must-have appetizer this Holiday season!
WOW. These Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Hot Honey Dijon Sauce are honestly the most delicious bites of goodness I’ve had in a long long time. The bacon wrapped brussels sprouts are one thing, but the Hot honey Dijon sauce? Oh my gosh. I could legit eat it with a spoon and call it a day. It’s so good and the absolute perfect pairing if you ask me.
Everyone always needs easy but delicious appetizers to serve at holiday parties or gatherings, and this one is definitely a crowd pleasing choice I can assure you.
I say with the utmost confidence that these will disappear in minutes if not seconds. I mean shoot, I just ate 7 of them while photographing. Had to put them away real quick before the entire platter went missing.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Brussels sprouts
- Dijon Mustard
- Hot Honey
- Salt + Pepper
Only 5 ingredients! They are super simple to prep as well. Simply take each Brussels sprout half and wrap with a piece of halved bacon. Secure with a toothpick and toss onto your baking sheet. I like to sprinkle the tops with flaky sea salt and cracked pepper just before baking but not entirely necessary.
While the Brussels are baking away, lets make our HOT HONEY Dijon sauce! Get out a small mixing bowl and combine mayo, dijon, hot honey, and salt. Whisk together until no clumps remain and try your hardest to refrain from eating with a spoon. It’s tempting, I know!
If you don’t have hot honey or are unable to find it anywhere, you could always use regular honey and add a touch of heat with a dash of cayenne pepper, if you so desire.
I hope you absolutely LOVE this new appetizer! As always, if you make this recipe, I would be SO grateful if you left a comment/review below. It’s so helpful for other readers but also for me! Thank you for being here! XO, LindsayPrint
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Hot Honey Dijon Sauce
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- 12 Brussels Sprouts, ends removed and halved
- 12 pieces of Bacon, cut in half
- 3 T Mayo
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 T Hot Honey (Mike’s Hot Honey is what I use but Trader Joe’s carries one too now!)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 24 Toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a rimmed Sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Take each brussels sprout half and wrap with a halved strip of bacon then secure with a toothpick and transfer to baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops of the bacon with flaky sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bacon is crisp and Brussels are tender.
- Make the dipping sauce by combining mayo, dijon, hot honey, and salt in a small bowl; whisk together until no clumps remain.
- Serve cooked Brussels on a platter with dipping sauce. Enjoy!!