This 20 Minute Air Fryer Greek Chicken is a weekly staple. Slice it up and make bowls, salads, tacos, etc! Juicy and flavorful.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Olive oil.
- Garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper
- For serving: lemon, parsley, hummus, tzatziki, mini peppers, rice, etc!
Why You’ll love this recipe!
- EASY. This chicken couldn’t be any easier. Add chicken and marinade ingredients to a mixing bowl and toss. Cook in the air fryer for 15-17 minutes and voila!
- FREEZER-FRIENDLY. add the raw chicken and all spices to a large ziplock or freezer friendly container. Toss to combine and freeze. When you are ready to enjoy, let the chicken thaw completely and follow instructions from there.
- MEAL PREP FRIENDLY. This is one of our favorite meal prep options! Make it ahead at the start of the week and simply re-heat for salads, tacos, greek bowls etc.
I hope you loved this recipe! As always, if you made this recipe, a star rating and comment below is so very appreciated! It’s super helpful for me and for other readers. Thank you for the support!!Print
20 Minute Air Fryer Greek Chicken
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 17
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 1.5–2lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, excess fat trimmed
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste (I used 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper)
- For serving: lemon, parsley, hummus, tzatziki, mini peppers, etc!
- In a bowl, combine chicken thighs with olive oil, salt, pepper, zest and juice of lemon, garlic, oregano, garlic powder, and paprika, and toss to combine so that all chicken is coated. Marinate for as long as you have or cook right away.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 380 degrees. Using a parchment liner, add chicken to the liner making sure not to overcrowd, you may have to do in 2 batches. Cook at 380 degrees for 15-17 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with more lemon, chopped parsley, hummus, tzatziki, mini peppers, rice, cucumbers, etc! Enjoy!!