These 5 Minute Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats are loaded with sliced banana, rolled oats, almond milk, cacao powder, chia seeds, and a touch of maple syrup to sweeten it. They are seriously so easy to make the night before and take about 1 minute to prepare the next morning!
I like to stir in some almond or peanut butter as well, but that’s totally optional. You could serve with a spoonful on top with any other toppings you desire!
If you have 5 minutes to spare, you should definitely make these overnight oats! You will thank me in the morning.
First, combine everything together in a mixing bowl until well combined. Then, simply divide the mixture evenly among two mason jars or containers, cover, and refrigerate overnight. It’s that easy!
In the morning, you can either enjoy them cold or heat up for 25-30 seconds before adding your toppings.
A few toppings I like:
- nut butter (peanut or almond are my favorites)
- cacao nibs
- fresh fruit
I hope you love them!! If you do try them, I would be so appreciative if you left a comment/review below. It helps so much!! Thank you!! xo, LindsayPrint
Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 banana, cut into quarters
- 3/4 c rolled oats (not quick oats!)
- 1 1/4 c almond milk (I used vanilla)
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 1/2 T cacao powder
- 1 T maple syrup, sweetened to taste (can also use honey or agave nectar)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Option to stir in 1 T of your favorite nut butter as well
Toppings: (all optional)
- Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Sliced banana
- Cacao Nibs
- Add banana, rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, cacao powder, and maple syrup to a mixing bowl, and stir to combine. Divide mixture into two cups or mason jars, cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take one container out of the fridge the next morning and stir. I like to heat mine up for 30 seconds or so before adding the toppings, but it can definitely be enjoyed cold as well! You may need to add additional almond milk depending on how you like it.
- Top with banana slices, cacao nibs, peanut or almond butter and enjoy!!