5 ingredient Roasted Asparagus Soup. SO GOOD. SO EASY.
Still allll about the 5 ingredient meals over here. I’ve decided and accepted the fact that I simply don’t have time for extravagant meals during this season of my life. And don’t get me wrong, I am LOVING every second of it. Im currently a full time mom & blogger..sharing my favorite thing ever-food. I can’t complain, I’m just tired, that’s all. (ha!) Anywho, this soup is only 5 ingredients and the creamiest, most satisfying bowl of goodness. Sometimes, I crave greens. Like, I NEED them and have to have them. This was one of those times. Whipped this up in less than 30 minutes– paired it with a pre-made salad because #momlife and went on our merry way. ENJOY!!!Print
5 Ingredient Roasted Asparagus Soup
- 3–4 T olive oil
- 2 bunches of asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 2 shallots, roughly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 c chicken broth (can sub veggie broth)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c heavy cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- spread asparagus into an even layer on baking sheet, top with shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle everything with olive oil. Roast for 18-20 minutes, until everything is nice and soft.
- Add everything from the Sheetpan to your blender or food processor, along with chicken broth and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Adjust salt and pepper at this time. Option to stir in heavy cream.
- Serve in bowls with a drizzle of olive oil, cream, salt and pepper.