These 5 ingredient Pepperoni Pizza Zucchini Boats are gluten-free, ready in less than 30 minutes, and a total weeknight win.
Anything pizza related, and I am IN. I’ve been really into zucchini lately and knew these 5 ingredient pepperoni pizza zucchini boats would be a total hit! They are seriously perfect for busy weeknight dinners because they only require 5 ingredients and take less than 30 minutes. I paired mine with a big side salad and called it a night. They are delicious re-heated as well, so if you have any extra, just take to work with you and heat up in the microwave for about 45 seconds-1 minute.Print
5 Ingredient Pepperoni Zucchini Pizzas
- Yield: 3 1x
- 3 large zucchini squash, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 12 oz pizza sauce (or your favorite marinara sauce)
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 18 pepperoni slices
- Fresh basil, rolled and sliced into ribbons for serving
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, then using a spoon scoop out the seeds. *See notes
- Place each zucchini half cut side up onto 9 x 13 baking sheet.
- Fill each half with about 1/4 c pizza sauce, followed by shredded mozzarella and 3 pepperoni slices.
- Place into oven and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until zucchini is fork tender.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve!