5 Ingredient Italian Sausage Tortellini Skillet
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1 lb bulk sweet Italian sausage (any Italian sausage will work)
- 1– 15 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1– 10 oz package tortellini of choice
- 2 c chicken broth
- 3–4 handfuls fresh spinach
- Salt + Pepper
- grated parmesan, for serving, optional
- Red pepper flakes, for serving, optional
- Add 2-3 T oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add Italian sausage and cook, breaking up with the back of your spoon until fully cooked through and crumbly.
- Add fire roasted diced tomatoes, tortellini, broth, and season with salt and pepper; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until tortellini is cooked.
- Stir in fresh spinach until just slightly wilted. Garnish with parmesan and red pepper flakes and serve!!