Five Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Rainbow Chard Penne- so quick, simple, and delicious. Absolutely perfect for busy weeknights!
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 3 chicken sausages, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c grated parmesan
- 8 oz penne pasta, cooked per instructions on package.
- Salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add chicken sausage, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until nicely charred.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic; cook another 30 seconds-1 minute, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Now add rainbow chard, and sauté for a 2-3 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add parmesan, penne, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to the skillet, and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately!