5 ingredient Chicken Sausage and Rainbow Chard Penne- a total weeknight game changer!!!
Another super quick and easy weeknight dinner for you guys, and I know you’re gonna love it! It’s made in just ONE skillet and can be ready and on the table in 30 minutes or less. It still amazes me how keeping things this simple can be SO delicious, but it’s true. Garlic, olive oil, chicken sausage, rainbow chard, penne, and parmesan- that’s all folks. And maybe a little salt and pepper. Wowie wow wow- talk about easy! ENJOYYY!!Print
5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Rainbow Chard Penne
Five Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Rainbow Chard Penne- so quick, simple, and delicious. Absolutely perfect for busy weeknights!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 3 chicken sausages, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c grated parmesan
- 8 oz penne pasta, cooked per instructions on package.
- Salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add chicken sausage, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until nicely charred.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic; cook another 30 seconds-1 minute, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Now add rainbow chard, and sauté for a 2-3 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add parmesan, penne, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to the skillet, and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately!