One word for these bowls and that’s FIRE. Straight up fire, my friends, and an absolute must make.
One of my goals this year is to make and eat more plant based meals, starting with these 30 Minute Roasted Cauliflower Taco Bowls. These might be my new favorite weeknight meal because they truly couldn’t have been any easier and were SO delicious. The roasted cauliflower is most definitely the star of the show in this dish and all we did was toss it in some olive oil, salt, pepper, and store-bought taco seasoning! Easy Peasy.
The great thing about bowls like this is they are super easy to customize based on what you like and prefer. I love toppings, so I of course added anything I could find in my fridge, but feel free to customize however you’d like! I also wanted to keep them grain-free, but you could always add some white rice to make it more of a burrito bowl style if that’s your thing.
Would these 30 minute Roasted Cauliflower Taco Bowls be a good meal for entertaining friends?
One million percent!! The nice thing about bowls is everyone likes to assemble their own anyway, so it takes some pressure off of you to plate everything and get it on the table. Simply get a big Sheetpan of cauliflower roasting in the oven. While that’s cooking away, set up an assembly line with the bowls and all toppings. That way, as soon as the cauliflower is finished, you’ll be ready to boogie! I can assure you people will absolutely LOVE this one.
Other Quick & Easy Meals to try!
- 30 minute Chicken Sausage and Veggie Sheetpan meal
- Instant Pot Black Bean Soup
- One Skillet Chicken Sausage and Orzo Parmesan
- Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato Lettuce Cups
30 minute Roasted Cauliflower Taco Bowls
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- 4 c cauliflower florets (about 1– 12 oz bag)
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Bowls: (all are optional, add whatever sounds delicious to you!)
- 1 c black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 c purple cabbage, chopped
- green onion
- Sour Cream, Greek yogurt, or Crema
- favorite hot sauce (I used the new Taco Sauce from Trader Joe’s)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper, and spread evenly onto Sheetpan. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until roasted and slightly crispy.
- While cauliflower is roasting, prepare your toppings and get ready to assemble your bowls. Warm up black beans at this time.
- When cauliflower is finished, arrange into bowls with black beans, cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, jalapeños, crema, hot sauce, and a lime wedge. enjoy!!