- 7 oz bag Lightly Salted Popcorn (can also pop your own of course)
- 3 c dark chocolate baking pieces
- 15 oreos, crushed
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using a large ziplock bag, place oreos inside and crush with your hands until broken into small pieces.
- Heat chocolate using a double broiler or microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour chocolate and oreo over the popcorn, and toss until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Pour onto parchment paper and let dry for 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container for a few days.