If there’s one thing you need in your life right now, it’s this 15 Minute Cauliflower Gnocchi Alla Vodka.
Trader Joe’s Frozen Cauliflower gnocchi is swirled in the easiest and creamiest vodka sauce and made in just one skillet in under 15 minutes. Done and done, best weeknight meal ever.
Have you ever tried cooking Cauliflower Gnocchi in a skillet and it gets stuck to the bottom and becomes a complete and total mess? Well, there’s absolutely none of that in this recipe. Nope, no thank you.
First, we make a quick vodka sauce consisting of butter, shallots, garlic, tomato paste, vodka, heavy cream, chicken broth, and a little parmesan. Stir it all up til nice and dreamy. I mean creamy.
Then, simply toss in the frozen cauliflower gnocchi right into the skillet and let it simmer on low for about 5 minutes, until its cooked. Top it off with fresh basil and a little more parmesan for good measure and go-to-town!
I mean, this is a total WOW-ZA moment. Please trust me when I say it’s so ridiculously delicious, and the recipe you didn’t know you needed.
I have absolutely no doubt you’re going to love this recipe. We are completely obsessed. And obsessed is an understatement.Print
15 Minute Cauliflower Gnocchi Alla Vodka
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2–3 1x
- 3 T butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c tomato paste
- 1 1/2 T vodka
- 1/3 c + 3 T heavy cream
- 1/3 c chicken broth
- 1/4 c grated parmesan + a few T for serving
- 1–12 oz bag frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Fresh basil, rolled and thinly sliced, as garnish
- Take the cauliflower gnocchi out from the freezer and set it to the side while we make our sauce.
- Melt butter in a medium sized skillet over medium heat. When melted, add shallots and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until really fragrant.
- Stir in tomato paste until creamy then add vodka; let it cook down another 30-45 seconds.
- Now, pour in heavy cream, chicken broth, parmesan, and season with salt and pepper, give it a good stir; let cook for another minute or two.
- Add cauliflower gnocchi into the skillet and toss to coat with the sauce. Reduce heat and simmer on low for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through, making sure to stir every few minutes so they don’t get stuck to the bottom of your pan.
- Garnish with fresh basil, a few more sprinkles of parmesan, and red pepper flakes, if desired. ENJOY!!