My new favorite thing to make for lunch is this 10 Minute Hummus Avocado Wrap- it’s loaded with hummus, avocado, veggies, spinach, and a quick homemade Italian vinaigrette.
This post is sponsored by Dexas. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to everyone for the support!!
Ingredients You’ll Need
The best part about these wraps is you can add anything you have on hand. Feel free to substitute your favorite vegetables, add turkey, etc. Enjoy!!
- Large tortillas.
- Olive tapenade. I buy mine in a tub from Trader Joe’s, but some stores have this in their salad bar section or jarred muffuletta.
- Red onion.
- Red bell pepper.
- Shredded carrots.
- Italian Dressing. Store-bought or homemade. See easy homemade recipe below.
For the Italian Dressing:
- Olive oil.
- Red wine vinegar.
- Italian seasoning.
- Garlic powder.
- Dijon Mustard.
- Salt and pepper.
These Dexas EVOLV cutting boards are absolutely amazing and I love the concept behind them as well. The white board is made with durable poly combined with a renewable material- naturally coconut shells that would otherwise be going unused and headed to the landfill.
It’s such a beautiful and natural filler that might otherwise have been discarded, so I just love that they were able to use it in such a cool way. The azalea colored board is a high density plastic board with natural flax fibers and is also a really amazing prep board. Both are dishwasher safe, reversible, and very durable. I use them every single day!
These hummus wraps are so easy to whip up on busy days and one of our favorite healthy weekday lunches. I love having the italian vinaigrette made ahead of time and all of the veggies chopped and ready to go.
I store the pre-chopped vegetables in stasher bags or glass containers in the fridge, and that way all I have to do is quickly assemble the wraps come lunchtime. The Italian dressing is also great to have around for salads and such for the week! I hope you absolutely love it!
Thank you again to Dexas for Sponsoring this post! Definitely check out their products if you haven’t already. I love ALL of their products!
Other Healthy Lunch Ideas:
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
- Healthy Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower Gruyere Soup
- One Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- 5 Ingredient Buffalo Egg Salad
- Healthy One Pot Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
I hope you love this recipe! As always, if you make these veggie wraps, a star rating review and comment below is so greatly appreciated! It’s so helpful for me but also for other readers. Thank you so much for the support!Print
10 Minute Hummus Avocado Wrap
The ultimate quick and healthy lunch! This 10 Minute Hummus Avocado Wrap is filled with avocado, hummus, olive tapenade, veggies, spinach, and a quick homemade Italian vinaigrette and is absolutely delicious!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 wrap 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Large tortillas (I prefer either Siete burrito size or Ezekiel sprouted tortillas, but any and all work great!)
- 2–3 T Hummus, to taste
- 3–4 T Olive tapenade (I love it so I put a lot! I buy mine in a tub from Trader Joe’s, but some stores have this in their salad bar section or jarred muffuletta)
- a few slices of thinly sliced red onion
- A few slices of thinly sliced cucumber
- 5–6 slices of red bell pepper
- 2 slices tomato
- Avocado, sliced
- A small handful shredded carrots
- Spinach (or any other salad green that you prefer)
- Italian Dressing, store-bought or homemade. See easy homemade recipe below.
Italian Dressing: This will last in the fridge for 7 days.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp EACH italian seasoning and garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, more to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Place your tortilla onto a prep surface or plate; spread a generous layer of hummus along the bottom. Top with olive tapenade, bell pepper slices, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, shredded carrots, avocado, and spinach.
- Drizzle desired amount of italian dressing on top, tightly roll up, and slice in half. ENJOY!!!
*The homemade dressing will last in the fridge all week! It’s great to have on hand for these wraps but also a favorite go-to for salads!
Keywords: hummus avocado wrap, hummus veggie wrap recipe, healthy lunch idea