Ladies and gents, I present to you these outrageously fantastic S’mores Bars. Ooey gooey marshmallow chocolate goodness intertwined with crispy crunchy honey graham cereal. Need I actually say more?
Back when I was in college at the University of Kansas, our cook at the Pi Phi house would always make these majorly addicting and delicious s’mores bars for dessert- a big ole massive tray of them and that still was never enough! I had the most random craving for them the other day and knew I needed to re-create and share with you all ASAP. These Humpday treats are one for the books I tell ya. And to all my pi phi sistas reading this, these are almost identical to chef Mary’s so you better scoot over to the store STaT!
I brought these to work yesterday and they were gone in Lickety split! They are so easy to make and everyone will love you. Perfect for Memorial Day festivities this weekend also!
- 5 1/2 T butter
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 8-9 c golden grahams cereal
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Melt butter in a large stock pot over medium-low heat. When butter has melted, add marshmallow creme and stir to combine.
- Add in mini marshmallows and continue stirring until melted. Pour in cereal and toss to coat.
- Now add in the chocolate chips and give it a few more stirs so that the chocolate starts to melt and gets swirled in.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly.
- Let cool for 15 minutes then cut into squares and serve!