Don’t mind me: i’m just going to happily sit here and eat 500 servings of this Sesame Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower because DANNNGGGGGG. The most delicious bowl of goodness in the whole wide world. Fresh Cauliflower florets are tossed in olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha, vinegar, and honey and roasted to perfection.
I actually couldn’t contain myself. “One more bite” I said maybe 20 times until the bowl was gone… whoops.
There I was, mid-photoshoot… tummy growling/hangry. You know how they say never go to the grocery store hungry? Well, yeah… i’d like to apply the same motto to taking your food photographs when hungry. It’s just not wise. Trust me on this one.
Anywho, this sesame roasted cauliflower is my new bff. It literally takes 10 minutes to prep, another 25 to cook and about a second to eat, so we’re talking’ 35 minutes and SO SO worth it! I served this with Roasted Chicken and Brussels sprouts, but it would be delicious with so many things!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 T sriracha
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- Cilantro, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha, vinegar, honey, garlic powder and salt. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower evenly onto parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes, until nicely roasted.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve!