Hellllll to-the-yeaaaa! Serrano & Lime party all day babay. By now, you probably know that I love when things are spicy. I also really enjoy when there are slightly bigger chunks of peppers in guacamole, which adds that delicious element of crunch. Mmmmm, mouth is watering.
My favorite part about this guac and guac in general, is you can literally do so many different things with it. Serve it as a dip, top a piece of grilled salmon, or use with tacos & tostadas. It’s allllll amazing.
This zesty dip can be prepared in less than 10 minutes, and is the perfect addition to any fiesta, Cinco de Mayo Party, or gathering in general. I love love love making a small batch and topping a nice piece of grilled salmon with it- seriously sooo good.
- 5 Avocados, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large handful cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 Serrano peppers, seeds removed & chopped finely
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Juice of 2-3 limes, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Adobo seasoning
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix together well.
- Put salsa in fridge to chill for about 15-20 minutes then serve!