Looking for healthy dinner inspo this week? This Red Curry Chicken with Cauliflower Rice is JUST what you need. I’ve now made it twice since living with my brother and sister in law and you better bet your bottom dollar I’ll be making it again before we move out. It’s SO easy, made in just one skillet and takes no longer than 30-40 minutes. It’s also jam packed with flavor and so yummy. We like serving it with cauliflower rice for a low carb weeknight meal option, but it would be oh so delish with jasmine rice as well.
Hope you absolutely love this one!!
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh ginger, minced
- 2 1/2 T red curry paste
- 1 1/2 c broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 bunch of baby Bok Choy, chopped at a diagonal
- 1 c Snow peas
- 1- 15 oz can baby corn, drained
- 1- 8 oz can Water chestnuts, drained
- 1- 15 oz can of coconut milk
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 T fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 c Cauliflower rice (or jasmine rice)
- Fresh Cilantro, as garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Turn heat to high and add red curry paste and cook another minute.
- Add chicken to the skillet; season with salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add broccoli, bell pepper, snap peas, baby corn, and water chestnuts; stir to combine; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice; stir.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth, and soy sauce mixture to the skillet, followed by the Bok Choy. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Sauté cauliflower rice in 1 T olive oil and 1 T ghee. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve curry over cauliflower rice (or substitute jasmine rice) and garnish with fresh cilantro and a lime wedge.