These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies are definitely the solution to any lazy Sunday if you ask me. Not to mention they are heaven on earth.
I mean, would you just look at that melty goodness? If only you could grab one through the screen and take a big ole bite….
The good news is they are super quick and easy to prepare, i’m talkin’ only 5-7 minutes of prep time required before popping those deliciously moist chocolatey pumpkin squares into the oven.
I’m currently hanging out at my sister’s with our family watching football and munching on delicious treats, and these blonde babes are definitely #1 in the food lineup if you ask me. If you’re really lucky, you might happen to have a can of pumpkin puree layin around so you can hop up off the couch and make these things right this second. Let’s embrace every moment of this Lazy Sunday.
- 1 c butter, softened
- 1⅔ c sugar
- 1 egg
- 2⅓ c all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⅓ c pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8x8 baking dish.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Crack in the egg and mix together.
- Add pumpkin purée, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice, and continue mixing until combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix until there aren't any lumps and consistency is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips and mix by hand.
- Spread evenly onto prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean but Don't overbake!