- 12 oz orzo pasta
- 3 T + 1/4 c olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 3–4 large lemons
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 c fresh herbs (dill, parsley, basil, and mint)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 c crumbled feta cheese
- 2 c fresh arugula
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook per instructions on the package.
- When orzo is al dente, drain water, transfer to a large mixing bowl and toss with 3 T olive oil.
- Add lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs, salt, pepper, and tomatoes; toss to combine.
- Toss in arugula and feta right before serving.
- Serve warm or chilled.