Spicy Roasted Broccolini comin’ at ya on this lovely Tuesday. How was your Thanksgiving? I hope you enjoyed lots of yummy food and maybe even got to relax for a hot second.
So here we are- back in the swing of things, working, schooling, moming, possibly feeling a little heavier than we did pre-thanksgiving, but hey that’s O.K. This Spicy Roasted Broccolini Recipe is anything but heavy. It’s light, easy, DELICIOUS, and so versatile. I even had it with my eggs the other morning. The best part? Easy clean up too, woo hoo. Throw all that goodness onto foil or parchment paper and toss it in the oven.
Easy peasy and so so yummy. It would pair well so many things- Salmon, grilled chicken, shrimp.. you name it.
I hope you enjoy!! 🙂Print
- 2 heads of Broccolini, trimmed and split into florets
- 3 T olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Kosher Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (less if you don’t want as much heat)
- 1 T Hot chili oil
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange Broccolini in a single layer on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes, chili oil, coconut aminos, and sesame oil.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes or until nicely roasted.
- Serve immediately.