These Mini Cinnamon Roll Muffin Bites are the greatest and most delicious addition to any brunch or party. I love keeping these in my back pocket for get togethers because they are always a hit and couldn’t be any easier.
My mom is a serious cinnamon roll lover, so let me just tell you, she LOVED these little guys. If I were really smart, however, I would’ve made a double batch because the entire pan was gone in a jiffy!
For some reason, I feel a little less guilty when I eat a few of these delicious nuggets rather than a big ole cinnamon roll.. even though it’s exactly the same thing! Funny how our brains work sometimes.
They are beyond simple and literally melt in your mouth, so I would highly encourage you to make these ASAP.
All you need to do it break up the raw cinnamon roll dough into bite sized pieces and place into greased mini muffin tins. Bake for 10-12 minutes (more or less depending on the size of your cinnamon rolls) and drizzle with icing!
- 1 can of refrigerated jumbo cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a mini muffin pan with muffin liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and place directly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cinnamon rolls are cooked.
- Drizzle each mini cinni muffin bite with icing and serve immediately!