Looking for an easy, yet delicious and healthy Kale Caesar Salad recipe that will seriously knock your socks off?
Look no further- you’ve landed in the right spot my friend. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made this salad for a large group and it’s literally always always always a hit. It’s also a great option for lunch meal prep. Just prepare a large batch of this dressing and store in a Mason Jar for the week. Also an option to grill up some chicken or protein of your choice, and your lunches are set.
Also, this specific post is for a Kale Caesar, however, feel free to sub grilled or chopped romaine, or the green of your choice. It’s all delish! Simple, Easy, and so so so yum. If serving as a side, it pairs perfectly with a light pasta dish.
- 1 bunch of Kale, tough stems removed, chopped
- Juice of 3 large lemons + zest ½ lemon
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg
- ¼ c yellow mustard
- 6 T Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1½ tsp Anchovy paste (or 2 anchovy fillets)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together well. Option to blend together to make a little extra creamy.
- Top with freshly cracked pepper & parmesan reggiano and serve!